Botox for Expression Wrinkles
Over time, emotional expressions, such as smiling, laughing and frowning, can cause wrinkles in the skin.
Temporarily eliminating or reducing dynamic wrinkles of the face and neck.
BOTOX injections are designed to produce remarkable results without the downtime associated with surgery and other invasive procedures.
An injectable neuromodulator-neurotoxins available Botox, Dysport and Xeomin
- Botox injections application for: glabellar frown lines, horizontal forehead rhytids, and lateral canthal lines (crow’s feet), down turning of the mouth, bunny lines on the side of the nose, vertical upper lips lines (smoking lines), turkey neck lines, horizontal necklines, masseter reduction-aka face slimming.
- Contouring of the jawline, neck and the melolabial fold.
- Botox effects might last up to 4 months
What to expect on your visit?
- Health history&allergies information required.
- Consultation initiated with nurse injector and Dr. Jim Maytham to discuss your treatment benefits and risks / consent required.
- Temporary side effects: Headache, pain (injection site), flu like symptoms, dropping lid or eyebrow area (resolve with time)
- Two weeks follow up recommended.
- Before Botox-Avoid bleaching, waxing, tweezing or using depilatory creams in injection areas 1-2 days prior.
- Sunburn skin can not be treated.
Botox for Excessive Sweating | Botox for Migraine-Headaches