Botox for Expression Wrinkles
Over time, emotional expressions, such as smiling, laughing and frowning, can cause wrinkles in the skin overlying the facial muscles.
BOTOX injections are designed to produce remarkable results without the downtime associated with surgery and other invasive procedures. When you come to Mujer Medical Spa of London, Ontario for BOTOX injections we’ll take the time to analyze your problem areas and devise a treatment plan that works for you. BOTOX injections have been known to treat and reduce the appearance of:
- Worry lines on the forehead
- Lines between the eyebrows
- Laugh lines
- Crow’s feet
What to expect on your visit?
- Treatment and photos consent required.
- Health history and allergies information required.
- Nurse and medical director will discuss cosmetic goals with client.
- Pre-post care reviewed.
- Topical numb cream not required. But available if client request.
- Effects might last up to 4 months until the facial muscle regain mobility.
- Temporarily eliminating or reducing dynamic wrinkles of the face and neck.
- Botox injections application for: glabellar frown lines, horizontal forehead rhytids, and lateral canthal lines (crow’s feet), down turning of the mouth, bunny lines on the side of the nose, vertical upper lips lines (smoking lines), turkey neck lines, horizontal necklines.
- Countouring of the of the jawline, the neck and the melolabial fold.
- Avoid bleaching, waxing, tweezing or suing depilatory creams in injection areas 1-2 days prior. Sunburn skin can not be treated. Please visit our section “Protocols” for more information.
- Temporary side effects: Headache, pain (injection site), flu like symptoms, dropping lid or eyebrow area (resolve with time).
Botox for Excessive Sweating | Botox for Migraine-Headaches
Book your appointment
Your treatment plan is custom designed based on your skin needs and goals