Hyaluronic Acid (commonly known as dermal fillers) improves skin elasticity and more softer feeling. To support facial structures and tissues for volume lost due to normal aging process
Dermal Fillers who is candidate?
- Treatment and photo consent required.
- Health history and allergies information required by injector and medical director. Desired look discussed.
- Skin land marking with non-permanent skin marker.
- local numb cream available.
- Dermal filler applications for: tear through (under and around the eye), nasolabial folds or smile lines (nose to mouth lines), chin, jawline, cheeks, hollow areas and deep scars on the face, melomental folds (sad mouth) or marionette lines, crow’s feet and forehead wrinkles (frown lines).
- Two weeks follow up appointment required. Please visit our section “Protocols” for more information.
- Results long last up to 8 months.
- Nose job (Non-surgical rhinoplasty) not available.
Book your appointment
Your treatment plan is custom designed based on your skin needs and goals