Hyaluronic Acid (commonly known as dermal fillers)support facial structures and tissues for volume lost due to normal aging process.
Dermal Facial Fillers
- Treatment / photo consent required.
- Health history / allergies information required.
- Consultation initiated with nurse injector and Dr. Jim Maytham to discuss your treatment outcome. Will discuss amount of syringes needed based on assessment-patient choice to determine amount.
- Dermal filler applications : tear through (under and around the eye), nasolabial folds or smile lines (nose to mouth lines), chin, jawline, cheeks, hollow areas and deep scars on the face, melomental folds (sad mouth) or marionette lines, crow’s feet and forehead wrinkles (frown lines).
- package special offer available for cheeks, lips and chin or under eyes, cheekcs and lips.
- Radiesse, Voluma, Lyft dermal facial fillers available.
- Procedure using a cannula techique to reduce bruising.
- Two weeks follow up appointment recommended.
- Results long last up to 8 months.
- Side effects: localized bruising, inflamation and pain.
- Nose job (Non-surgical rhinoplasty) not available.
- **Dissolve filler treatment option available.