- Treatment and photos consent required.
- Health history and allergies information required.
- Consultation initiated with nurse injector and Dr. Jim Maytham to discuss your treatment outcome.
- Numb cream local application to provide comfort and reduce pain.
- Post care reviewed.
- Two weeks follow up appointment recommended.
- Lips treatment options: Full syringe (1ml) full lips or Half syringe (0.6ml) mini-lips.
- Dermal lip fillers up to 4-6 months effect.
- Side effects: Local swelling, local bruising on the injection site and pain.
- Moderate swelling 2-4 days/Mild swelling 1-2 day.
- Two weeks follow up recommended.
Lips Fillers Consultation line
Make an Appointment
Nurse Injector/Medical Aesthetics
COSMETIC NURSE INJECTOR
My lips look very natural, love my lips!