Symptoms & Diagnosis
- Lips dermal fillers application to achieve the client’s desired look.
- Treatment and photos consent required.
- Photos pre-post treatment taken.
- Health history and allergies information required by the nurse and medical director.
- The desired look will be discussed.
- local numb cream or ice applied for 15 minutes before injecting.
- Pre and post care discussed.
- Required two weeks follow up appointment.
- Only Fullness or only Contouring
- Both fullness and contouring.
- Minimum lip augmentation desired look.
- Maximum lip augmentation desired look.
- Lip syringe available full syringe (1ml) or half syringe (0.6ml).
- Dermal lip fillers up to 4-6 months correction.
- Side effects: Swelling, bruising and pain. Moderate swelling 2-4 days/mild swelling 1-2 day.
Please visit our section “Protocols” for more information.
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.
Our team will assess you and create a customized treatment based on your face and lips shape reaching your goals and expectations
Before and After
Improve Natural Results