SKINPEN Precision System
- Skin-Pen precision system is a minimally invasive, micro needling device intended for use on facial acne scars and collagen induction therapy.
- The procedure creates many microscopic punctures in the skin;s outer layers.
- As these punctures heal, the remodeling process works to improve the appearance of facial acne scars.
Microneedling who is candidate?
- Who is candidate?
- Intended to utilize collagen induction therapy to treat Melasma, acne and surgical scars.
- Contraindications: Have active skin cancer in the area of treatment, Have open wounds, sores, or irritated skin in the treatment area, Have an allergy to stainless steal or anesthetics. Have an hemorrhagic(bleeding disorder) or hemostatic (bleeding) dysfunction. Are pregnant or nursing. Are currently taken drugs with the ingredient ISOTRETINOIN sucha s ACUTTANE.
- Clinical recommendations three treatments spaced every 4 weeks for optimal results.
- Treatment and photo consent required.
- Health history and allergies information required.
- Numb cream apply.
- Microneedle size base on skin assessment and condition.
- Numb cream apply to provide comfort and reduce pain.
- Talk to your doctor if you have: Actinic (solar) keratosis, active acne, collagen vascular diseases, or cardiac abnormalities, diabetes, eczema, psoriasis, immunosuppressive therapy, history of contact dermatitis, raised moles, rosacea, active bacterial or fungal infection, active viral herpes simplex infections like cold sores, warts, keloids scars, all these condition in the treatment area. (SKINPEN).
- Contraindications: Patients on Anticoagulants “blood thinners” Scloderma, Scars, Stretch Marks less than a year old; and Wound Healing Deficiencies.
- Prior procedure requirements: Avoid sun exposure and stop topical retinoid therapy 24 hours.
- You should wait six months following oral isotretinoin (Accutane) use before receiving treatment.
- Side effects post treatment: Dryness, rough skin, tightness, itching, peeling, discomfort, tenderness, and burning. Resolve over time. Reactivation of herpes simplex virus (cold sores), pigment changes lighter or darker skin in the area treated that resolves over time, or no change in their acne scars.
- Next 72 hours post treatment care: Avoid sweaty exercise and sun exposure might aggravate the side effects as per above.
- Pre and post treatment skin care products : Lift HG- Hydrogel wound dressing compound-Hydrogel to be use to protect the skin against abrasion and friction during the microneedling procedure.
- Inform the nurse if you have allergies to Skinfuse lift HG ingredients as follow: hydrogel, purified water, glycerin, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, phenoxythanol, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid.
Microneedling procedure with SkinPen. Approved by Health Canada.
FEMALE AGE 26 | 6 PROCEDURES
MALE AGE 27 | 2 PROCEDURES
Make an Appointment
Head Nurse Injector
cosmetic nurse injector
"For the first time in my life I've received compliments on my skin from my SkinPen treatments."