PRP Face Tightening/Hair loss treatments
Plasma Rich Platelet- PRP a.k.a Vampire Facial Treatment to regenerate your skin. PRP injected into your skin with a small needle or with microneedling (SkinPen) Health Canada Approved.
Safe procedure by certified nurse.
PRP Face Rejuvenation
- Clients’s own blood collected and place in a centrifuge to spin blood to separate platelets from plasma.
- Plasma rich platelet substance a yellowish colour applied into the skin.
- Treatment/pre-post photo consent required.
- Health history and allergies information required.
- Some clients might required a doctor’s note to proceed with PRP.
- Procedure explained: Microneedling with skinPen to perform multiple microinjuries in the skin to facilitate the plasma absorption into the skin/injections.
- Treatment goal discussed: Clinical study suggest 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart for better results.
- Talk to your doctor if you have Actinic (solar) keratosis, active acne, collagen vascular diseases, or cardiac abnormalities, diabetes, eczema, psoriasis, immunosupressive therapy, history of contact dermatitis, raised moles, rosacea, active bacterial or fungal infection, active viral herpes simplex infections like cold sores, warts, keloids scars, all these condition in the treatment area.
- Contraindications: Patients on anticoagulants “blood thinners” Scleroderma, scars and stretch marks less than a year old; and wound healing deficiencies. Anemia or blood related diseases.
- Prior procedure requirements : Avoid sun exposure and stop topical retinoid therapy 24 hours.
- You should wait six months following oral isotretinoin (Accutane) use before receiving treatment.
- Side effects post treatment: Dryness, rough skin, tightness, itching, peeling, discomfort, tenderness, and burning. Resolve over time. Reactivation of herpes simplex virus (cold sores), pigment changes lighter or darker skin in the area treated that resolves over time, or no change in their acne scars.
- Next 72 hours post treatment care: Avoid sweaty exercise and sun exposure might aggravate the side effects as per above.
- **Please visit a walk in clinic or family doctor if antiviral medication needed.