PRP Hair Loss Therapy
Plasma Rich Platelets (PRP) treatment increase collagen synthesis around the hair follicle and promotes the growth of new hair.
Before and After
Get result in a short period of time
- PRP (Platelets Rich Plasma) this procedure uses your own blood. Blood is drawn by a certified practitioner, then isolating the platelet rich portion of your blood in a centrifuge, it is injected into the scalp. Clients will improve hair thinning and reduces hair loss.
- Treatment and pre-post photo consent required.
- Health history and allergies information required.
- Hair loss assessment and desired hair growth outcome discussed.
- Treatment goal discussed. Clinical study suggest 3 treatment spaced 4 weeks apart. For best results 6 treatments recommended.
- Small needle use to provide comfort. Cooling treatment available during procedure as needed.